Monday, November 23, 2015


What have I learned this semester?

To begin I learned that the Disney movies I grew up watching are not the original tales that I had believed they were. (Gasp)

 

I learned Dr. Esa doesn’t know many famous people in pop culture (but we’ll excuse him)

I learned that you can really read into the tales and lots of them relate to sex.

 

I learned not only where Dr. Esa lives but also that he has 4 chickens (perhaps I’ll send them a letter, just kidding I don’t remember his address…but it’s the thought that counts right?)

 

I learned how to play protect the president and it was lots of fun.

I learned the old cattle got out excuse only works in high school (I’ll think of something better next time)

I learned Mandy has a twin, I think that’s cool
I still think my friend Casey looks like Tabitha, so maybe Tabitha has a twin too (ooh plot twist) they both have black jackets too. #twinning

 

I learned blogging is difficult because Microsoft and blogspot don’t use the same format for pictures (that is extremely annoying and such a pain in the butt)

I learned group text can be fun

I also learned group chats can be the worse (like when you are trying to take a nap and you drop your phone under your bed with the volume up and you’re too sleepy to go under your bed and get it so you just kinda lay there and try to ignore the constant buzzing…yes this happened to me)

I learned sitting at the head of the table is strange because you can see everyone

I learned that when Dr.Esa thinks something is funny his voice gets higher as he speaks (seriously guys listen for this because I’ve noticed)

And lastly I learned the semester goes by quick

No comments:

Post a Comment